When would you like to visit...
(Move In August 2022, starting in the $800s)
Keele St & Dundas St W, Toronto
Modern, trendy design in Toronto's Junction neighbourhood.
Appropriately located in one of the city's hottest boroughs, Junction House represent connection of people and places all around. It's boutique design is perfect for anyone seeking a sleek, minimalist look - simplicity and serenity to disconnect from the busy life surrounding nearby.
Each living space has been thoughtfully curated for working professionals, families, entrepreneurs and creatives. Room sizes create ample space for relaxation, productivity and modern stylistic choices. Plenty of light permeates each suite, while tall 9-foot ceilings give your body and mind space to breathe deeply.
Convenience and lifestyle are noted in the amenites, including an expansive rooftop terrace with incredible skyline views of downtown Toronto, a fully-equipped fitness facility for the health-conscious and co-working and socials spaces alike. Enjoy the closeness of transit, shopping, dining and green spaces right outside your doorstep.
Builder: Globizen, Slate Asset Management
Architects: Superkül Architects
Interior Designer: Dialogue 38
Features & Finishes:
- 9' soaring ceilings
- Engineered hardwood flooring throughout main living areas
- Natural gas connections on balconies
- Modern, open-concept kitchens by Scavolini
- Kitchen island with microwave
- Stainless-steel appliances, integrated refrigerator, high-end finishes and valence lighting
- His & Hers vanity in ensuite bathrooms
- Soaker tub or standing shower options with porcelain wall and floor tiles, feature wall in main bathrooms
- Energy efficient appliances & fixtures, improved air quality ERVs, water retaining green roof
- Luxurious amenities: rooftop terrace, fire pit, fitness centre, barre & yoga studio, open lobby, co-working spaces, social spaces, barbeques